
There are many joys to owning a home, but there is also a ton of responsibility to maintain one as well. This weekend we decided to rip up the deck that was in the back yard as well as an old worktable that the previous owner had built. That was a royal pain in the butt. I thought that since they were both rotten they would be easy to tear apart. I was wrong! I spent all day doing what I thought would only take a couple hours.
We haven't taken the "after" picture because after ripping the deck up I didn't have the strength to push the little silver button on the camera. Today I was still tired and it was hot so we were going to continue this evening, but then it rained (Hooray!). This is what followed...
You think this is dirty?
Jennelle and I didn't realize that it had started raining yet, so we let Oreo out to do her business before the rain started. Big Mistake! The rain came and Jennelle nor I heard it, so we continued making dinner and doing laundry. Our little booger decided to dig a hole right at the bottom of the drain pipe from the gutter.
You can't really tell, but the hole is about 8 inches deep and there is a pile of mud that she kicked up while digging. Good thing we haven't layed any sod there yet, or we would be having milk and oreos for dessert!

2 comments:
Booooo! Time for an update! Turn off 24 and write a new post!
We have officially taken your blog off of our favorites list... Jennelle what happened to your PROMISE????
Post a Comment