Monday, September 18, 2006

How To Sniff Butts Through A Fence



This past weekend Oreo finally met some neighbor dogs. We were out back sitting on the porch with Jennelle's parents when Oreo started talking up a storm. Our neighbors behind our house had let their two dogs out and Oreo wanted to meet them. It is hard to sniff butts through a fence (believe me I have tried ;) ), but they managed. It was really cute. The three dogs took turns sticking their heads through a hole in the fence, but then I think Oreo actually sniffed a butt. Amazing. Pure doggy genious.


Look at that tail go! It is a blur!


Kissin'




And the grand finale!

It took a while, but she managed to do it. She is definately a persistent little thing.

1 comment:

Lauren & Phil said...

Hey slacker Berger bloggers! Time for your promised updates from LAST WEEKEND, last week, this past weekend, etc. I can come up with a LOT of post topics for you.
1) Pool table
2) Circus
3) Garden by moonlight
4) Anniversary
5) New bedding
Now I know you get all wrapped up in painting, but try to break free and post, for the entertainment of those without cable.