Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008-Texas Style

To celebrate Valentine's, we prefer to cook a nice meal at home and have a bottle of wine as opposed to dealing with crowded restaurants and limited menu selections. However, this year the holiday turned out to be not what we planned but in a good way.

Greg got tied up with helping set up the computers for the SA Livestock Auction and as a "thank you" was given tickets to the rodeo/Clay Walker concert that night and money for dinner at the nice restaurant in the AT&T Center...score! They also gave him a parking pass which meant I didn't have to deal with the crazy rodeo parking...double score! Greg kept saying "I'm so sorry about this...I know you wanted a nice evening at home" to which I assured him that I didn't mind spending Valentine's with him and Clay Walker :)






We exchanged cards and gifts and of course didn't forget about our sweetest little Valentine, Oreo. She loved her new Kong Frisbee.

No comments: