Since we first started watching the American version of "The Office" two seasons ago, I've always told Greg that the character Jim Halpert (played by John Krasinski) reminds me of him in both looks and personality: both are sarcastic, tall & skinny, cute, make me laugh. My mom and sister agreed. However, Greg didn't see it.

Flash forward to the weeks surrounding Super Bowl 2008. New York Giants quaterback Eli Manning is all over TV. Greg's mom tells him that Eli reminds her of him. Coworkers tell him the same. However, Greg didn't see it.

A week ago: the midst of the Summer Olympics 2008. America's golden boy, swimmer Michael Phelps is all over TV. Greg's mom tells him that Michael reminds her of him. I agree. However, Greg didn't see it.

BUT, it appears that someone out there might help change his mind...
You can watch the whole clip or fast foward to minute 1:15:
I was laughing SO hard when I saw this! It was perfect! As I told Greg: "Look! Someone else out there has put the 3 people you're told you look like together!" I seriously could not believe it. We took a photo to document the resembleance and funny moment. Since then I've relayed the funny story to friends and family and shown the photo.
I think he sees it now :)
1 comment:
That's too funny. I've always felt the same about Michael Phelps. I felt myself cheering him on even more because he looked like my brother! Hadn't seen it in the other two, but I do now! :)
Post a Comment