Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Based on the amount of get-togethers to celebrate, you would have thought I was turning the big 3-0 this year. Just shows you I have some great friends :) I guess 29 is pretty significant seeing as it's the last year of a decade when lots of important milestones happened and will happen. It definitely is strange to think that this is the last year I will be in my twenties but I have been feeling more grown up lately...what with expecting a baby and all ;)

Greg treated me to a lovely dinner at Maggiano's and his gift to me was a certificate for professional prenatal photos...very sweet and thoughtful of him!

Since we don't have a lot of photos with Greg and the bump...



Baby Bump Ready for an Evening on the River Walk (26 Weeks)


The girls at work know how much I love "The Office" so they decorated my office with character photos and fun quotes. (I almost didn't post these due to the messiness of my office...there is a method to the madness and it just proves how busy I am!)



These are two of my favorite quotes they put up:


They founds tons of fun "The Office" themed gifts...I especially like the "Today I'm feeling..." magnetic board. Currently it's stuck on the "Stressed Angela" photo...

The girls also know I have a crush on the character Jim/actor John K. so they created this cute/funny photo...I think it's hilarious how it looks like he just absolutely adores me.

No comments: