
No worries pregger police...it's non-alcoholic wine called
Fre...tasted like grape juice. The actual day of our anniversary we celebrated with a quiet evening at home with this mommy-to-be friendly wine and Salt Grass take out.

The beautiful flowers Greg got me



On Friday night we went out for dinner at
Silo. It was delicious! And thanks to Greg's phone I was able to enjoy yummy crab cakes...gotta love being able to verify food do's and don'ts!
Afterwards we played a round of mini-golf and I totally kicked Greg's butt ;)

It looks like I'm sleeping...but it's really the intense concentration


I got a kick out of this pun filled sign
1 comment:
So sweet! I loved "Fre" . . . it makes you think you are getting something you are not!!! On our last anniversary I had a Shirley Temple, but I asked them to put it in a martini glass - I never got so many dirty looks! But I guess people freak out when they think the preggos are drinking!! :)
Post a Comment