Sunday, January 31, 2010

Best. Thing. Ever.

A few days after celebrating Carson's one month birthday (and were sure he had the hang of breastfeeding) we started incorporating two previous no-no's: bottles and pacifiers.

Greg fed Carson his first bottle and it went OK...he definitely made a "what the heck is this" face before chowing down. The bottles have given us a bit more freedom...well, more so for me. It's nice to have a break now and then.

And the pacifiers...what can I say about the pacifiers? Possibly that they are the best baby related invention ever. I know I'm still a novice mom so that's a strong statement to make but they definitely fall in the top 10.

Before introducing him to a pacifier he seemed content to suck the heck out of Greg's finger:

It took a few tries to get him used to sucking on one but he soon got the hang of it. We often have to hold it in place for a few seconds because he has a tendency to either spit it out or accidentally pull it out of his mouth.


"Soooooo gooooood!"

"Sorry Mommy...you can't have your hand back yet"

"Mmmmmmm"

No comments: