Sunday, March 07, 2010

Two Months: Stats and Smiles

*Quick Note: Yes, I know my sweet baby is now THREE months old. I wrote this post a month ago but had been waiting to publish in hopes that the Blogspot peeps would fix the video upload issues. Turns out there may still be an issue but I'm tired of waiting. The videos should work...I hope they do because they are super cute!*

The medical stuff:

Weight: 11 lb 12 oz
Height: 23 3/4 in
Head: 38 1/4 cm

And now the fun, cute stuff:

Dr. P said Carson "has the head control of a four month old". He's so advanced ;) Here's some photo proof:

Our little guy has also started smiling and cooing at us.






He's also getting good at holding the bottle:

4 comments:

The Blevins' said...

He is so darn cute. Those first smiles and coos are the best. It gets more fun everyday. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

He is so sweet!!! I love the videos.

Joe and Shannon said...

Hi! I just found your blog again. Carson is soooo precious! Hope to see you next week!